Danville Country Club
Jaguar 36 Sept. 25
Jaguar 36 Sept. 25
Create 2023 Profile
Before Registering for 1st event:
1. Create / update 2023 Player Profile
2. Enter PLAYER (not parent) info
3. Carefully REVIEW all fields
4. Record your login email and password
5. Pay 2023 Software fee ($15 annually)
Review Tournament Info Page:
1. Age Divisions Contested
3. Starting Tee Times
4. Season Points awarded
Prep Tour Policies
1. Once an event fills, all subsequent player registrations become Waiting List registrations.
2. A players credit card is NOT charged for a Waiting List registration.
3. If Waiting List spots become available, you will be contacted by the Tour Director to secure a late registration.
4. If a player is added to the Tournament Field from the Waiting List, then the players credit card on file is charged for the tournaments entry fee.
5. Players are required to log in to their Golf Genius profile and remove themselves from the Waiting List if they are no longer available to play.
Refunds & WithDraws
1. Players may Withdraw from an event they have previously registered for by logging in to their Golf Genius profile and editing / cancelling their registration.
2. Players may only edit their registration until an events registration closes. Once registration closes for that particular event, players are not allowed to WD and seek a refund.
3. Players must still notify / email The Prep Tour of their intent to WD from an event after the refund deadline has passed. Players who WD without notification will be marked as a NO SHOW.
4. Transfers are not allowed. Players must seek a timely refund for an event they no longer wish to play and then simply register for the new event they are interested in.
5. Please review our Refund Policy. Page 17 Prep Tour Handbook
To coincide with Junior Golf Scoreboard guidelines, your division is determined by the scholastic grade you are currently in when playing in that season's event (Spring Season - Current Grade, Summer Season-Upcoming Fall Grade).
Spring Season - March -June For example, if you are currently an 8th grader, you would compete in the Junior High Division of the Prep Tour Spring Events.
Summer Season - July - October (Division determined by the school year you are going into the upcoming Fall) For example, if you will graduate from 8th grade in May/June; you would compete in the Freshman/Sophomore Division of the Prep Tour for the Summer Season events. If you will graduate from Sophomore year of High School in May/June, you now play in the Junior/Senior Division of the Prep Tour for summer events.
The Prep Tour implemented a Continuous Putting Condition of the Competition Rule beginning in the 2020 season. The Prep Tour immediately noticed nearly a 20 minute per round pace of play reduction. An efficient pace of play benefits the overall player experience and helps The Prep Tour retain our wonderful host venues. The Prep Tour Continuous Putting Policy will remain in effect.
Summary of Continuous Putting:
Playing in 3somes: Once all 3 players' balls are on the putting surface, the player whose ball is furthest from the hole putts 1st. If Player A misses his/her 1st putting attempt, it is still Player A’s turn to putt. Player A may still mark, lift, clean, and align his/her ball before attempting his/her 2nd putt. Once Player A successfully holes his/her putt, Player A should immediately proceed to the next teeing ground and tee off on the next hole. Player B then continuously putts. Once Player B holes his/her putt, Player B should gather his/her bag and witness the number of putts it takes Player C to complete the hole. Player B and C then proceed to the next teeing ground and record scores with Player A for the recently completed hole. Player B and C then tee off and play briskly continues.
Playing in 4somes: The procedure remains nearly the same. Player A and Player B continuously putt and then immediately leave for the next teeing ground. Player C putts and then audits Player D’s putts. Players C & D join Players A and B on the next teeing ground to record scores for the entire group for the recently completed hole.
REMINDER: It is imperative / mandatory for Player A to leave the putting surface and go tee off. Do Not Wait for the other players to arrive at the teeing ground before you put your tee ball into play!
1. Caddies are only allowed at select events: Mother's Day at The Rail (Mothers or Grandmothers only).
2. Caddies will be allowed in the Junior High Boys division. Players and Caddies must review The Prep Tour Caddie Rules prior to the event. Caddie Rules Page 11 Prep Tour Handbook
3. Caddies must walk with the competitor and may not ride in motorized carts.
4.Only the designated caddie may walk in the fairway with the competitior. All other parents and spectators must remain in the rough or on the cart path away from the competitor.
1. Spectator carts are allowed at Prep Tour events, but are solely at the discretion of the host venue.
2. Spectator carts must remain on designated cart paths AT ALL TIMES.
3. Spectators are not allowed to be in the fairway or on the teeing grounds.
4. Please review The Prep Tour Spectator Policy Spectator Policy Page 7 Prep Tour Handbook.